Animal Health Center has a simple Boarding model: We have only 9 dog suites and 6 cat suites and the Dogs are walked in a fenced yard 4 to 6 times a day. We are quite different from the dormitory kennels which hold 40, 60, or more dogs and cats in small cages or runs. With such a small number of spacious suites, each guest at Animal Health Center is assured a comfortable, personal stay. We are proud to offer this service only to our clients.
Play All Day * Rest All Night * Go Home Happy
- Board for single nights or for extended periods.
- Drop-off and pick up Monday through Saturday.
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection.
- Exercise, socialization, and interaction all day.
- Guests are furnished bedding, blankets,water, and food.
- Suites are LARGE enough for families of 2, 3 pets to share a suite and stay together.
- We administer medications per your instructions. There is a small extra fee.
All pets must have current shots, including rabies, DHLPPV, and bordatella (kennel cough). Pets must be a current client of our Hospital (Been given a Comprehensive Physical Exam by our Veterinarians within the last 12 months). Ill pets will not be accepted.